MadAboutBoas
MadAboutBoas

We want your feedback

Please feel free to leave your opinons and comments below for otheres to see.

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Stuart (Wednesday, July 05 17 09:10 pm BST)

Genuine, passionate breeder who's enthusiasm for the animals he keeps is matched only by their quality. Would highly recommend

• Charlie (Thursday, May 18 17 11:47 pm BST)

Bought a baby boa from John. He was very helpful from the start. good prices and replied straight away. healthy snake in great condition. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a boa. Will definitely be back. Thanks!

• David smartt (Wednesday, April 19 17 05:40 pm BST)

From first contact John has been a pleasure to deal with a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic keeper ,got to see all his animals which were in pristine condition and well handled will definitely be back in the future really can't recommend highly enough.

• Chris (Friday, December 11 15 08:26 am GMT)

Bought three snakes from here,all in tip top condition and an absolute bargain. Communication was excellent and a very knowledgeable owner. Would definitely buy from here again. Thankyou!!!

• Janie (Sunday, October 04 15 09:13 pm BST)

Thank you for yet another gorgeous boa and for answering my questions and making the delivery process so straight forward! I will definitely be buying more from you in the future and I'd highly
    recommend you to anyone thinking of purchasing a boa. Thank you!

• zach white (Sunday, October 04 15 07:31 pm BST)

Third boa bought and received from madaboutboas!!! All of them are healthy and doing well :)
    Great breeder and highly recommended! Helpful and a great service.

• Shaun s (Monday, May 25 15 10:31 am BST)

My new cb 15 commons het sharp snow arrived today and I am pleased with the condition and look of the boas they arrived well packaged and warm John has been a great person to talk to and has met my
    requirements in terms of great customer service very helpful and offered me the best prices for quality anaimals I will defiantly be back to purchase more in the future tanks John :-)

• Mike Bicheno (Tuesday, April 21 15 09:47 pm BST)

My new Sharp Sunglow het Anery arrived on Saturday and he is an awesome little chap. John has been fantastic to deal with, his customer service has been great. The boa arrived safely packaged in a
    nice neat tub and has had a good first feed. I keep a number of boas, which have come from the UK and Europe and I can highly recommend John. Quality animals at very fair prices. No doubt I will be
    back

• Sheln (Thursday, February 05 15 10:08 pm GMT)

Purchased some thermostats, and the service was great :) communicated throughout the order and even when there were issues (that were no fault of mad about boas in any way) they were still really
    helpful. Thank you John for your excellent service!

• andy (Thursday, November 06 14 10:22 am GMT)

i bought two digital dimming thermostats from john at mad about boas and i.am amazed at how quick they came to my door great value and peice of mind thanks for my purchase

• Matthew Hazlewood (Thursday, October 16 14 04:35 pm BST)

Great service and speedy dispatch
    No messing about.
    Fantastic product, best price on the net.
    Purchased 1 habistat digital dimming thermostat.

• kate constant (Wednesday, September 24 14 12:12 pm BST)

Got my new baby dwarf boa today and I am well pleased with her! I Would highly recommend mad about boas, lovely people! Very helpful & great advice & most importantly very clean happy healthy
    animals! I will definitely be going back in future for More! Very happy customer! :0)

• Antony moran (Monday, September 22 14 06:30 pm BST)

Wonderfull lads got a cracking nic T+albino boa and were very understandable with circumstances at the time will deffo be getting some more snakes from these lads :D xD

• Karl (Saturday, September 20 14 11:01 pm BST)

Bought one of the habistat digital thermometers, the communication was first class along with the price and prompt delivery I received. Excellent service

Print Print | Sitemap